Top-Performing Sales Professional for Fast-Growing Consulting & Training Company (six-figure earnings potential)
Are you a High-Performance Sales Professional who would like to apply your effort, talents and expertise to something that is wildly fulfilling and changes lives on a large scale? And would you also like to achieve six-figure earnings potential as a business development manager?
We are a fast-growing, woman-owned company that provides world-class consulting, coaching and training services and programs to small business owners across the country and around the world. As a result of our work, small business owners see massive improvements in their top-line revenue and bottom-line profit, allowing them to change their lives, as well as the lives of those who work for them.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Super Star Sales Professional to help us continue our pace of more than 133% year-over-year growth. (We have a stellar reputation and we need super stars to bring in marquee clients who are an ideal fit for us and vice versa.)
The right person for this role:
Has passion. It’s important that you believe in the services you’re selling and that your approach to sales is from a place of being “in service” to our clients.
Is a go-getter. You aren’t only waiting around for the in-bound sales leads that we are generating through our marketing. You are also being proactive in building your own pipeline.
Pays attention to details. You remember names. You remember conversations. You keep accurate, up-to-the-minute details on our pipeline using our customer relationship management software.
Takes initiative. You consistently meet your sales goals and you bring ideas to the team on how we can continuously do better.
Has an awesome attitude. We’re a small company and we are a team, in every sense of the word.
Can carry the “sales football” from end to end on his/her own. Your role is to initiate the sale and carry that torch through to close the deal.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, qualifying and closing profitable sales opportunities
- Providing a consultative and value-added approach to maintain and strengthen client relationships
- Knowing the details of and understanding the benefits of each type of program and service that we offer to our clients
- Making recommendations to clients for the right program(s) or service(s) to best help them meet their business goals
- Building a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Seeing the sales opportunity all the way through, from end-to-end, until the contract is closed
- Conducting client retention calls as needed to retain clients
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with clients and identifying opportunities for them to participate in additional programs
- Acting as a conduit for important feedback, escalations, and to identify/engage any opportunities for account growth
- Accurately collecting necessary payment information from clients and coordinating seamlessly with our accounting management team
- Traveling as needed to support our live events and conferences
- Keeping timely, accurate and thorough notes on prospects in our customer relationship management software
- Providing outstanding customer service in every interaction
- Quickly responding to sales leads
- Regularly participating in team conference calls
- Meeting your weekly and monthly sales goals, consistently
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or proven sales success working with sophisticated buyers)
- 5+ years of strong business development experience selling expert professional and/or B2B services
- Demonstrated experience of producing a high volume of prospecting calls and emails daily
- Coachable and wanting to align with our brand and company culture
- Ability to leverage in-bound marketing and lead generation to close sales
- A background selling expert services, ideally to small business owners
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and aptitude with numbers
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- High energy, self-motivation and require little guidance
What we offer:
- 100% commission-based compensation with no cap and tiered incentive structure that rewards top performers (six-figure earnings potential is attainable for motivated sales professional)
- You can begin seeing compensation within 30 days
- Ongoing training and support
- Highly qualified in-bound leads
- A fun, positive, dynamic, “start-up” company culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that is breaking new ground
- The ability to work from home and flexibility in your schedule – we focus on results, not “face time”
- The opportunity to “run your own company” within our company, creating a true entrepreneurial environment for your unlimited growth
Please note that promising candidates will be required to complete several short pre-employment assessments in a timely manner and pass a background check.
Does this position sound like you to a tee? To apply, send your cover letter, resume and link to your LinkedIn profile. Please also share with us the three career-related accomplishments that you are most proud of.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.