Event Registration Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions relate to event registrations and associated ticket purchases for events hosted by Angelique Rewers Worldwide, LLC (d/b/a The Corporate Agent) (herein referred to as “TCA”)
1) Registrations are Final. Your commitment is essential to your business’ success; therefore, registrations are final.
2) No Refunds or Chargebacks. There are no refunds or chargebacks for non-participation or cancellation for any reason. Ticket purchases cannot be rolled forward or credited to future events.
3) Transfer of Registration. Purchasers may transfer their registration to a spouse/partner, business partner, or team prior to the date indicated on the order form. Requests for transfers after this date are not guaranteed.
4) Event Materials. Materials from the event are reserved exclusively for those who attend live and will not be provided to those who do not attend.
5) On-site Registration. Event Attendees are required to check in and register at the event. Each attendee will be required to show photo identification at registration in order to enter the event.
6) Media Release (Entry and Participation Agreement). A signed media release form is required for entrance to the event. A copy of the media release form is below for reference.
7) “I’ll Be There Guarantee” Deposits. Registrants who pay an “I’ll Be There Guarantee Deposit,” will receive the amount of their deposit returned to them in the form of a check when they arrive in-person at the registration desk at the event. Refund checks must be picked up at the event and will not be mailed out following the event. If you transfer your ticket to another person, the “I’ll Be There Guarantee” deposit is forfeited.
8) Changes in Terms. TCA has the right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise these terms and conditions or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to TCA events. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on TCA’s web site. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically for any modification that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder. You agree that you shall be deemed to be apprised of and bound by any modification by TCA to these terms and conditions. ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT BY YOU AFTER NOTICE OF REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS TO THESE TERMS SHALL CONSTITUTE AND BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUCH REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS. No modification to these terms and conditions by any party other than TCA shall be valid or enforceable against TCA unless expressly agreed to by TCA in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of TCA.
MEDIA RELEASE – ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of my approved attendance at ___________________________________________________, (individually and collectively, the “Event”), scheduled to take place____________________________________, I, ________________________________________________, hereby acknowledge:
TCA PERMISSION TO USE EVERYTHING FROM THE EVENT
This Event may be recorded and photographed extensively. I hereby expressly grant to Angelique Rewers Worldwide LLC – dba The Corporate Agent (“TCA”) and to its officers, employees, agents, and assignees, the right to use photographs, video, and/or audio impressions (including over the internet) of me recorded by TCA at the Event, and to use photographs and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work (including any still image, videotaped image, CD-ROMs, DVDs and/or other analog or digital means), in connection with or as a part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission, or other professional endeavor of TCA in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising and/or publicizing of any such analog or digital works or their content, in perpetuity. I understand these images/sounds may be used for commercial, educational, or informational purposes.
TCA OWNS CAN USE, NO COMPENSATION EXPECTATION
I agree that TCA shall exclusively own, jointly and severally, all rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the complete set of original recordings of the Event, on a worldwide basis. TCA shall have the right, for any purpose, to use, adapt, change, delete, from or add to such form and content, to combine all or any part of these original recordings with others, and to use, distribute, advertise, market and otherwise exploit any and all of the forgoing in any manner and in any medium, as TCA shall determine in its sole discretion. I agree to cooperate with TCA, at its expense, in all further actions, which TCA deems necessary or desirable to confirm, register, protect or enforce TCA’s rights in and to such recordings. I waive all rights of copyrights or ownership which I might otherwise have in or any of the products in which my image, likeness or voice appears, and I agree to assign, and hereby do assign, to TCA any such right, title, and interest in and to any of the products in which my image, likeness or voice appears and I agree to assign, and do herby assign, to TCA any such right, title, and interest in and to any such products. I agree to execute all documents deemed necessary or desirable by TCA in connection therewith. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the resulting commercial or educational and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided or due to me in exchange for waiving this right. I also agree to allow all forms of distribution of any materials that accompany the images or my voice.
I understand that there can be no assurance that any prior success, or past results in income earnings, can be used as an indication of my future success or results. I acknowledge monetary and income results are based on many factors. TCA does not guarantee or imply that I will “get rich”, that I will do as well, or that I will make any money at all, especially if I do not do the work that’s asked or suggested of me or I ignore any other advice presented to me or in materials presented to me. TCA’s products may have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in TCA’s products, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that it is possible that you will make no additional money at all. All products and services by TCA are for educational and informational purposes only. I agree that I am solely responsible for doing my own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by my own qualified professional including checking with my accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. TCA’s information, products, and services should be carefully considered and evaluated before reaching a business decision as to whether or not to rely upon them. I agree that TCA is not responsible for the success or failure of my business decisions relating to any information presented by TCA, or TCA’s products and services.
If I have an issue with TCA or this Event, I will let TCA know immediately and give them a reasonable chance to remedy it for me. I agree now, during, and after the conclusion of the Event hosted by TCA, not to disparage or defame TCA in any respect or to make any derogatory comments, whether written, electronic or oral, regarding TCA its materials, programs, or its current or former staff, facility, sponsors, attendees, contractors, or its business or operations.
DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RELEASE
I understand that neither TCA nor its staff, faculty, sponsors, or contractors are responsible for the safety or maintenance of the facility/facilities where this Event is being held, including without limitation the safety or maintenance of motor vehicle that may transport me. Such responsibility lies with the venue and its management. I hereby waive, release, and discharge TCA (who runs and operates this activity), its affiliates, successors, assigns, parent company and TCA’s heirs, legal representatives, administrators, and executors from any and all liability for or by reason of any damage, loss or injury to myself or my property which has been or may be sustained as a result of my participation in the Event, and notwithstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by TCA’s negligence.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF EVENT MATERIAL
I understand and acknowledge that the materials and resources used in the Event are confidential and the exclusive trade secrets and intellectual property of TCA. I further acknowledge that these materials are provided to me by TCA and solely intended for my personal use as an Event participant. I agree that no part of these documents and/or resources can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or manner without the express written permission of TCA. I agree that any breach or likely breach of the representations contained in this paragraph shall entitle TCA to injunctive relief to prohibit any such breaches.
APPLICABLE STATE LAW FOR THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. In the event of a controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the parties hereto agree to submit to arbitration in the State of Florida, Palm Beach County pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party is entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
I hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily executing this document.
I hereby certify that I have read the forgoing and fully understand the meaning and the effect thereof, and intending to be legally bound, have signed and dated below.
_________________________________ ____________________________ ______________
Participant Name (please print)
Get valuable training content delivered straight to your inbox.
Would you like to receive business development strategies specific to winning corporate clients, as well as priority notification about training opportunities to grow your business? Simply enter your contact information below.
We’re here to help! Our Client Concierge Team is available to assist you Monday – Friday, 9:00AM to 4:00PM (Eastern).
The Corporate Agent has experienced media sources available for both TV and print. Members of the press are welcome to contact us.
20423 STATE ROAD 7
SUITE F6 – #292
BOCA RATON, FL 33498, USA
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don't apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.
*Lifetime membership is for the lifetime of The Corporate Agent company and requires compliance with all terms of the program agreement.